We’re aligning all aspects of our Canberra office workplace to the practical and well thought out Safe Work Australia guidelines. These cover everything from building access to sanitisers to social distancing.
What we are doing:
- Limiting our meeting room capacity and keeping doors open if possible
- Practising physical distancing
- Ensuring good hygiene through washing/sanitising hands and using good cough/sneeze etiquette
- Our air conditioning is operating at 100% capacity
- Not providing refreshments
What you can do:
- Please do not attend our office, we are meeting with new and exisiting clients and candidates via video conferencing facilitates.
- If you need to attend our office we request that you practice good hygiene by regularly washing/sanitising hands and using good cough/sneeze etiquette
- Practicing physical distancing
- Follow room capacity guidelines as shown on our meeting room doors
- Provide us with your details by entering them into the onsite register
Being safe though is more than that. It’s recognising different people will have differing levels of anxiety as business reopens. That means our clients and employees should feel welcome to express personal concerns or raise issues or ideas that could make them feel more comfortable in their daily interactions with the firm. For clients this covers whether you are coming to our office or we are visiting you. Consultation and understanding will be just as important, if not more so, than posters and guidelines as people return to traditional office spaces.
If you wish to more fully understand how we are staying safe at our office please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.